When you visit fioriparis.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Restrictions – Only users of 18 years or older are allowed to use services of this website
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. Deep-linking, embedding or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
1. Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
2. Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
3. We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
4. Pictures are used for illustrative purposes and may differ from original product.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
Fiori Paris offers door to door delivery using Fastway.
Delivery rate is R 60 country wide in South Africa.
For orders and deliveries outside South Africa please contact us on email@example.com
Deliveries are within 4-5 working days and excludes weekends and public holidays.
Delivery does not include insurance, this can be arranged at an additional cost. If you would like this please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org before goods are shipped.
If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website. We are not responsible for delayed deliveries caused by any problems which may arise due to the importation of goods. This includes, but is not limited to, suppliers delaying orders, customs detaining shipments, acts of God, SARS inspections, customs inspections, Port Health inspections, Courier Company delays or flight delays. This means that if an order is delayed, the customer is not entitled to a refund. Delivery estimates are only estimates.
Secure payment with PayFast
PayFast is a payments processing service for South Africans and South African websites. They enable easy, secure and instant transfer of money between online buyers and sellers.
Customers can make secure payments with credit cards (Visa and MasterCard), Instant EFT (bank transfers to any of SA’s four biggest banks that get instantly verified).
For more info on payfast visit www.payfast.co.za
Payfast use Extended Validation SSL with 256-bit encryption. Only two of the four major South African banks use this, the highest, level of encryption currently available.
3D Secure is in place for all credit card transactions.
All sensitive info is encrypted within our own database.
3D Secure is an extra layer of security in using your credit card for online transactions. For online transactions over R1000 you’ll be asked to enter your 3D Secure password (different from the PIN), which is called Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode by the respective credit card companies.
You have to register for 3D Secure with your card issuing bank, and can be set up either as a password of your choice or a one-time-password that will be sent to you by email/SMS. Please click on your bank logo for information on how to set up 3D Secure with your bank, if you haven’t already done so.
Cancellations & Refunds
When you click to make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree to all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase.
1. Cancellation on purchases before goods being shipped will incur a handling fee of 10%.
2. Cancellation of order once goods are delivered is subject to approval by management and will incur a handling fee of 10% and cost of courier to return goods. Goods must be in original sealed packaging, original condition and unused. Non sealed items are non refundable if correct product was delivered.
3. If an incorrect item was purchased, Fiori Paris will offer an exchange for the product. The difference in cost of product, delivery of correct product and return of original purchase will be at the expense of the customer. Original product ordered must be sealed and unused, the exchange will be at the discretion of management.
4. If Fiori Paris delivered the incorrect product we will carry the cost to deliver the correct product and return of the incorrect product/s. Goods must be in original sealed packaging and original condition.
5. If goods ordered are not in stock, Fiori Paris will place item on back order and will notify you of estimated delivery date. If product/s cannot be placed on back order Fiori Paris will offer you an equivalent replacement option or a full refund.
All return requests must be made within 24 hours from delivery. Defective products must be reported within 7 working days from delivery. Only items that are unopened in their original packaging may be returned. Not all returns or cancellation requests will be granted. Refunds will be made at the discretion of the company
Warranty and Guarantee
Due to the nature of products being sold there are no guarantee or warranty on products. Fiori Paris cannot be held liable for damages due negligence, incorrect use or any allergic reactions or medical condition that may arise. If the product does not agree with your skin stop using it immediately.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.